– WAYRA offers Spanish as a second language since 1996.
– Beautiful school facilities with tropical garden and outdoor classrooms.
– Centrally located, the school is just 1 ½ blocks from the beach and the center of town is in walking distance.
– Great activities during week and organized weekend tours.
– Different lodging options such as 3 student houses that are close to the school and the beach.
– Small groups: max. 6 participants per group (average 3-4)
– Official DELE examination center and accredited center by the Instituto Cervantes.
– Most courses are accepted as “Bildungsurlaub” in several German Bundesländer.
– Modern teaching methods.
– Enthusiastic and qualified teachers, all with a university degree and years of experience in teaching Spanish as a second language.
– Dynamic international atmosphere with personalized service.
– The town of Playa Tamarindo is a small multicultural beach town.
– Perfect place for outdoor activities such as surfing, kayaking, sailing, diving, Canopy, horseback riding and much more.
– It has a great night life with many restaurants and bars for all budgets.
– Multilingual staff.
WAYRA Instituto de Español
Calle Real, 50309 Playa Tamarindo. Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Phone: (++506) 2653 0359, 2653 0617 Fax: (++506) 2653 0618
Emergency number: (++506) 8843 4344